Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Crazy Venus.

     The Venetian gods have both smiled on and screamed at planet earth. She is currently haywire with these customs of retrograded planets, and this one, Venus, is no exception.

     Venus is in her once every 1.5 yearly retrograde phase, and she means business quite literally when traipsing languidly and luxuriously through Capricorn, one such sign obsessed with image and reputation. Capricorn also stands for entrepreneurial feats of magnificence, and debuts. It has been quite the enlightening year, with its snake-like brother, 2013. 2013 brought out the witches, ghosts, goblins and the skeletons in this girl's closet. And now in the ever-loving year of the horse, Venus comes galloping in on this horse, a time-honored symbol of freedom, to not so much as change the luck of a few, but to at least count your blessings...and value them.

     However you must be warned, that those eager to make big, lavish and luxurious purchases as depicted by the symbol of love and beauty, one must be cautious to hold tight to their pocketbooks, as Venus cares not about ripping your purse and wallet open and throwing money to the wind in a most haphazard way. The good news is, if your chart is not affected so heavily by such matters, then it would quite frankly, matter not...

      And now, a personal soliloquy on that above mentioned problem. I am one such participant of the unlucky realm whose chart is befuddled by such astrological tomfoolery! I am bewitched by five planets in libra, and to top it off, two asteroids whose influence is of a marriage nature. So basically everyone ignores my relationship status, loves me and wants to marry me. Immediately. Lucky for me, this harmonious sign allows me to see the greater nature of each of these cads and sends them away with a loving message that does not crush their very soul...though natal scorpio will do as much, if the suitor creates occasion to strike.

     The suitor must make the terrible mistake of being loud and vengeful. This is a most magnificent breeding ground for Scorpio's ire. Suitor beware.

     Additionally beware the ides of January, as January 14 and 15 is when lovely Venus squares Mars. If I don't speak nor see Michael my love on that day, I will probably be okay...his Venus Virgo would square his Mars Libra in a fiery yet uneventful way, the way earth and air affect each other...hm...maybe it won't do a thing...

     Now, the real reason I began this post had to do with many people coming to me with questions of their deeper nature, or their partner. This moment lasting from December 21 until January's end on the 31st, is a great reveal of our inner selves and our mirrors showing us who we are and what we value. The capricorn influence brings a gust of earthbound wisdom and practicality to our whims, in the sense that, if you have something to build, and  you stand to make money from doing it, do it now. I'm not saying that the window of opportunity won't pass, but it often does, and it is important to see this distinction, especially in horse year. Even though this would not be an incredible time for purchases and big investments, it's a great time to plan them.

     So let's put these influences together. Who am I? Who do I serve? What do I value? Who do I emulate who is like myself? Who do I favor least and how do I mirror them when it may lead to less self love, momentarily? How do I make the best of these reflections work for me in my life? How much luxury and traveling fun can I afford? How much temptation can I resist? How can I see and feel my Blessings?


No comments:

Post a Comment